Thinking of selling your home on your own? Consider these 5 reasons to sell your house through me!
- When you call me, you will get MY direct line, and I will be your project manager. You won’t speak with my “listing specialist”, my “marketing analyst” or my “administrative consultant” unless you ask to!
- Why would a buyer go directly to you when they can come to me, sit in my car, be shown homes that meet their criteria with my advice and let me handle all of the negotiations and documentation… unless they thought they were getting a deal from you (and not a pay commission). A seller will always pay a commission; whether it is to the buyer or to a realtor so why not pay me to be your advocate and represent you with your most valued asset?
- I see properties every week with my buyers and I have my finger on the pulse of the Toronto real estate market. When it comes to pricing YOUR property, I have the skills and expertise to get you top dollar in any season!
- I work with Keller Williams where our realtors are partners, and every realtor benefits financially from me selling your home through our profit share program.
- My references will all tell you: I’m a talented negotiator with first hand pricing skills. My number one goal is to get you the most money for your home and I will push, negotiate and deal until we get the best possible price for your home.
And if you don’t want to use my services, all registered sales representatives can offer you these services:
When you have a listing agreement with a sales representative, you have piece of mind that liabilities for errors and omissions through our professional services are insured through RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario)
Realtors have access to the MLS (which we own) to market and give exposure to your property.
Under fiduciary law, Realtors owe the duties of accounting, obedience, confidentiality, competence, loyalty and to always act in good faith for their clients.